Dissent Collar - Sticker
Mix & match stickers and save!
• 2 or more: 25% off
• 3 or more: 35% off
• 5 or more: 50% off
See all of our stickers here.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg had a special collar she wore on days when she dissented from decisions being handed down by the Supreme Court. Justice Ginsburg also wore her “dissent collar” on November 9, 2016.
Now, you show your dissent every day — on your car, laptop, or anywhere else you stick your stickers.
- UV Laminated White Polypropylene
- Suitable for indoor + outdoor use
- Measurements: 4" x 2.8"
Also available as an enamel pin.
50% of profits from the sales of this sticker are split between three organizations:
- Baltimore Action Legal Team (BALT)
- International Refugee Assistance Project (IRAP)
- Center for Reproductive Rights
Original illustration © Caitlin Kuhwald