Dissent Collar Sticker
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has a special collar she wears on days when she dissents from decisions being handed down by the Supreme Court. Justice Ginsburg wore her “dissent collar” on November 9, 2016.
Now, you show your dissent every day — on your car, laptop, or anywhere else you stick your stickers.
- UV Laminated White Polypropylene
- Suitable for indoor + outdoor use
- Measurements: 4" x 2.8"
Also available as an enamel pin.
50% of profits from the sales of this sticker are split between three organizations:
- Baltimore Action Legal Team (BALT)
- International Refugee Assistance Project (IRAP)
- Center for Reproductive Rights
Original illustration © Caitlin Kuhwald