Flaming Feminist Sticker
We just couldn't resist turning this Ruth Bader Ginsburg zinger into a sticker:
When the dean of Georgetown University Law Center asked Ruth Bader Ginsburg “How did you decide that you wanted to litigate cases that would focus in on increasing equality for women?” she replied,
“You mean, how did I decide to become a flaming feminist litigator?”
Are you a Flaming Feminist? Let everyone know with this sticker, perfect for your car, laptop, or anywhere else you stick your stickers.
- UV Laminated White Polypropylene
- Suitable for indoor + outdoor use
- 5" wide
Also available as an enamel pin.
50% of profits from the sales of this pin are split between three organizations:
- Baltimore Action Legal Team (BALT)
- International Refugee Assistance Project (IRAP)
- Center for Reproductive Rights
Original illustration © Nick Jehlen