Dissent Collar Temporary Tattoos
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg had a special collar she wore on days when she dissented from decisions being handed down by the Supreme Court. Justice Ginsburg also wore her “dissent collar” on November 9, 2016.
Now, you and your friends can wear your own dissent collars in the form of these 2.25"-wide metallic temporary tattoos made by Tattly. Tattoos come in sets of five.
Tattly tattoos are:
- Safe & non-toxic
- Printed with vegetable-based ink
- FDA-compliant and fun for all ages
50% of profits from the sales of this tattoo set are split between three organizations:
- Baltimore Action Legal Team (BALT)
- International Refugee Assistance Project (IRAP)
- Center for Reproductive Rights
Original illustration © Caitlin Kuhwald