Dissent Collar Decal
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has a special collar she wears on days when she dissents from decisions being handed down by the Supreme Court. Justice Ginsburg wore her “dissent collar” on November 9, 2016.
And now you can see yourself in a dissent collar every time you look in the mirror. Stick our vinyl static cling decals on your bathroom mirror and wear your collar while you brush your teeth, or stick it to any mirror in your home or work to get a little pick-me-up from RBG.
- For indoor use only
- Sticks to any smooth surface with no adhesive
- retains its cling for up to a year
- Decal measurements: 4.1" x 2.75"
Also available as an enamel pin.
50% of profits from the sales of this decal are split between three organizations:
- The Bronx Freedom Fund
- International Refugee Assistance Project (IRAP)
- Center for Reproductive Rights
Original illustration © Caitlin Kuhwald