We the people of the United States, in order to renew and confirm our commitment to the rule of law, add our voices to those of the Congress who have submitted a lawful subpoena to the executive branch as part of the impeachment process.
Raise your voice for transparency with your own Citizen Subpoena
The U.S. House of Representatives has issued subpoenas for documents and testimony from multiple members of the executive branch as part of the normal procedures of a legal impeachment inquiry. President Trump's administration has refused to comply with these subpoenas.
We add our names to these subpoenas to stand with the House of Representatives and demand that these documents and this testimony be provided to congress.
To join us:
- Download and print a subpoena (PDFs linked below)
- Sign your citizen subpoena in the yellow box provided (in the yellow box on the signature page in the document)
- Mail your citizen subpoena to the address on the first page
Help us spread the word:
- Before you mail your Citizen Subpoena, take a photo with it and share your subpoena on social media with the hashtag #citizensubpoena.
- Share our website: citizensubpoena.org
The first subpoena we are taking action on was submitted to Vice President Mike Pence on October 4th, 2019. Click the button below to download your copy of this Citizen Subpoena.