A great way to help us: Customer Photos!
Thank you for agreeing to help us with photos! We’re especially looking for photos and short videos of our pins and jewelry being worn out in public and close up shots. Also videos of opening our packages/unboxing videos are really awesome.
These should feel informal and the pin or other product (jewelry, patch, shirt) should be the primary focus of the image or video.
We've included some examples of great photos and videos below for your reference.
Close-ups of the product
- Pinning a pin or pins onto a shirt/ backpack/ jacket/etc.
- Holding a few pins in an open palm
- Opening the packaging
Products “in the wild”
- Images and videos of pins being worn out in public.
I.e. the park, grocery store, on the street, at a pride parade, at a march/protest, etc.
- The pin(s) should be the primary focus of the video/photo, taking up most of the frame
- Videos: Close-up shot of the pin should be shown for at least 3 seconds
Some suggestions for getting a great photo or video:
- Good lighting so we can see the product (and you!) well
- Aim for backgrounds that aren’t overly busy (ex: no busy prints for clothing)
- But also not just a solid blank wall - we do want to see your character come through!
- If pins have text, make sure it’s visible and legible
- No other branded products should be in the shot (like pins from other companies)
- Selfies and selfie videos are great!