Join us to play Hi on July 8th!
Join the staff of Dissent Pins and our customers to play Hi, a game we designed that helps anyone start a conversation about living and dying and what matters most.
When: Thursday, July 8th 7pm to 8pm Eastern Time
What: Playing Hi over Zoom
Before the event:
2. Print the PDF and have it with you for the event. (You will also need a pen or pencil.)
(If you don't have a printer, please have the PDF available on a tablet or on your screen.)
3. Take a piece of paper, notecard, or post-it note and write "Thank You" on it. Keep it with you for the game.
Note: We'll be using Zoom for our event. If you've never used Zoom, click here to sign up for free and download the software. Please do this in advance because it will take some time to install.
What to expect
- Hi is easy to play. We'll start with a short introduction and then you will be placed in a breakout room with 3-4 other people.
- We've found that online play works best when each person has their own screen and camera. If you have multiple people in your household or office joining us, it's best if each of you plays in a different room with your own computer or tablet.
- We'll play for about 45 minutes, and then we'll have a few minutes together at the end of the event for feedback and questions.
- Please join on time and be available for the full hour and a half.
If you have any questions before the event, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to join the event
On Thursday, July 8 At 7pm Eastern Time, click the button below to join the event.