Medicine for Ukraine
We've partnered with two Ukrainian organizations – Kyiv Volunteer and IT Troops – to help provide vital medicine and first aid for civilians, military and civil defense personnel in Ukraine. 100% of your purchase (minus transaction fees) will be sent to our partners in Ukraine to purchase supplies which will be distributed by volunteers. These items were chosen by our partners in Ukraine as the most urgent needs.
Please note that if our Ukrainian partners determine after your purchase that a different medicine or medical equipment is of urgent need, we trust them to make those decisions on the ground, but all money sent through this program will be spent on medicines or medical supplies for Ukrainians.
Description of the items you can purchase
- Gidazepam: Treatment for anxiety
- Nalbuphine: Treatment for severe pain
- Dexamethasone: Treatment for inflammatory conditions including but not limited to allergies, skin rashes, swelling, etc.
- Etamsylate: Prevents and treats bleeding
- Ibuprofen: Treatment for pain, swelling, and fever
- Epinephrine/EpiPen: Treats severe allergic reactions
- Individual First Aid Kit - Level 1: includes Tourniquet, Emergency Trauma Wound Dressing, Gauze, Cohesive Bandage, QuikClot Combat Gauze, EMT Shears, Nitrile Gloves
- Individual First Aid Kit - Level 2: includes all items in Level 1, plus Hyfin Chest Seal, Decompression Needle, Nasopharyngeal Airway, Lubricant
Discounts cannot be applied to this product.